January 13, 2014

Hero Up!

  So, this is the reason I have been a little vacant lately... 
I have been knee deep in Superhero everything; 
Superhero decorations, Superhero outfits, Superhero colors, Superhero foods, Superhero colored foods...blah blah blah...

Some people may say I need to get a life.
But I wouldn't have it any other way. 
For my little hero, the sky is the limit.
Like I said he will never, ever need another woman in his life after I ruin him with an over abundance of love and affection.

I love you little man.

Here are a bunch of images from our Superhero Birthday Bash this past weekend:

This way!
The Avengers
Gorilla Glue!
Cape and Mask Party Favors
(I found the capes on-line by Googling 'bulk superhero capes,' and bought the foam glitter stars at 'Michael's Arts and Crafts' store...you can buy the capes with stars embroidered, personalized etc. on-line, and save yourself a lot of time, but they are more expensive)
 



Gear!
Superhero Photo Prop
(Made with a display board from Target)
Testing Out The Goods
Superhero Mantel


Superhero Banner
(Made with Duct Tap and Yarn)

Detail of Duct Tape Superhero Banner

Super 'E'
(Again, made with duct tape)

Living Room Mantel 
Superhero Activity Table
"Gotham City Casserole"
New York Style Bagels, Cream Cheese, Red Onions, Tomatoes and Egg Baked To Perfection
(Smitten Kitchen Recipe: "New York Breakfast Casserole")
Super Fruit
It is amazing how much fruit these kids ate!
It was awesome!
Pulled Beef with Honey - Pineapple Bbq Sauce
Peanut Butter and Jellies
Brownie Cupcakes
Jameson For Super Dads
Bailey's For Coffee Bar
Celebratory Bubbles for Super Moms




Tower of Power

Detail Shots
The Spiderman Candle I found at Party City,
and the other figurines I found at Michael's Arts and Crafts for only a dollar each!

Party City Fun
I have a feeling this will become a permanent wallpiece in our basement....
Party City Spidey Games
PKR - Inspired Super Jump Game
It was a huge hit!
Jump!
Poop and Ponder Bathroom Board:
If you could have one super power, what would it be!?

My favorite answer: "To Grow Flowers in Winter"
What a great response little Lauren!!
Red Flag to Stop...
They finally broke after fifteen years of hard work.
Nobody Ever Eats the Last One...
The End...
I can't believe my little guy is another year older!

Argh!
If I had one superpower it would definitely be to slow down time...


Party Animal
Thank you Everyone for Helping Us Celebrate! Nom Nom Nom!


1 comment: