January 10, 2014

Super Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

In honor of my son's birthday, the freezing temperatures, and my friend Aimee's inspiration, we are having Superhero inspired Toddies today!


Here is my version, because I like my drinks room temperature to cold. 
Feel free to use hot coffee...that is usually how they are made...hence the name 'Hot Toddy.'

Ingredients:

1/2 cup of La Colombe Cold Brewed Iced Coffee 
1/4 cup of Organic Tazo Chai Latte
 1/4 cup of Whiskey (+- depending on what type of week you had)
 1 Cinnamon Stick
Optional: honey to sweeten, whipped cream to top, cinnamon sugar to rim or sweeten...

How to:

Combine all ingredients over ice and shake well.
Pour into a glass straight up or over ice.
Or, if you are like most of the world, make it hot and sip away!


Happy Friday Folks!
Have a SUPER weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment