December 29, 2014

Juicy Lucy


I know it is not New Year's yet,
however after what seems like weeks of gluttony it is time for a pair down of sorts.

I guess you can say that I'm doing a trial run for Thursday. 
I figure this will allow me to experiment with recipes, and cheat a little before the ultimate day of reckoning on January 1st.

As with all new beginnings, it is easier if we come prepared...yes?!
And if you're going the juice route, why not jazz it up with a fun glass!?
It adds a sense of fun to a seemingly daunting task.

Look at those biscuits!
Couldn't you just squeeze them!?

This smoothie came out surprisingly delicious, as it was a mish-mash of ingredients I had left over from this month's festivities;

One banana, two clementines, a handful of spinach, a chunk of ginger, a cup of ice and a splash of water.

Pulsed on high until smooth, this is super refreshing!
This juicing thing might be easier than I initially thought!?

Maybe.

Until I'm craving solids so badly that I will eat a bar of soap if it means something other than juice...

We will talk in a few days...




No comments:

Post a Comment