October 4, 2014

An Exciting Autumn!

Hi Friends!

This Autumn is exhilarating. 

Not only am I the feature artist at Five Corner's Cafe in my hometown of Old Forge, New York, this month,
but I will also be there all winter season!

So, if you missed the First Friday Art Walk last night, you can stop in anytime this Fall or Winter to view my new oil series!





Also, we are hosting a first of hopefully many art and food events this month.
This month's event will be based on Post-Impressionism, and will also be hosted in my hometown:


Art on a Carte
A Traveling Studio Where Art, Food and Friendships Gather

is hosting our first collaborative event at 5 Corner's Cafe in Old Forge, NY this month!

Vincent van Gogh
'Sunflowers'
1888
Oil on Canvas

 Sunday October 19th.

Join us for an afternoon of drawing, painting and art history, 
and create your very own rendition of 
Vincent van Gogh’s famous ‘Sunflowers’ (1888)

1:00 - 4:00

All supplies, light fare and wine included
45.

*Absolutely no experience necessary!


Then, join us for a delicious evening of classic French cuisine inspired by van Gogh’s life and Post-Impressionism

6:00 

Four Courses, French Wine & Art History
55.


Space is limited, so grab your friends and reserve your spot now!
You can join either event, attend just one if you wish, or just stop in to see the artwork and grab a glass of wine!

We hope to see you there!

Once again, I have to shout out a special and sincere 'Thank you!' to Paul and Kathy of Five Corner's; 
There is no place on earth I would rather exhibit my work and host a first event like this. 
Your food, atmosphere and friendship are unparalleled. 
To be working beside you once again after all of these years is the perfect marriage of my art life and my food life. 
I am honored and exhilarated to start this adventure, but more so because you are where it began twenty years ago when you took me in at Van Auken's.
You are my mentors, friends and family.

Love you guys!
Let's do this!

For those of you not in the know here is their link:



Also, for my Pennsylvania friends, stay tuned for information on my November gig at Sarah Street! 

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment