June 13, 2013

Hollow Radishes

I am relatively new to this gardening thing. 
So, in Pennsylvania this makes me a total rookie, and in most company around here I am laughed at when it comes to my novice knowledge and skills of raising vegetables, fruit and the such. 
For those of you who know me, know that I don't take very well to being made fun of, and I have difficulty admitting when I am wrong... 

Well, I should have taken my husband's advice and picked the damn radishes two weeks ago...

However, in my own defense, these radishes look totally beautiful, don't they!?
 But in their defense, I should have picked them when they said to...because they are all hollow.
Translation: The radishes are compost.

I am admitting I am wrong. 
And not very good at this stuff.
Off to Wegman's

Someday I'll be good at this gardening thing, right!?
Waa.

No comments:

Post a Comment