January 24, 2013

Fun Fetch of the Day

So I have been searching for sheets for my son's new big-boy bed for the past few months, and I can't seem to bring myself to spend the money on the super cute sheets at places like 'Serena and Lily' or 'Pottery Barn Kids.' 
Sure, they are darn cute, but the prices are crazy.
It would be one thing if he was fully potty trained, and I knew he would be in this bed for more than five seconds, but neither is the case, so I can't bring myself to spend the money. 
Anything over $50 for kid's sheets makes me slightly angry...c'mon people, really?! It isn't like we are talking 500 count Egyptian cotton, or silk, or king-sized sheets here, we are talking cotton, kid's sheets.
So, much to my great pleasure, I stumbled across these sheets at...you guessed it...Target! 
They are so soft, and they come in all sorts of cute patterns, with matching blankets, throw pillows, carpets, lamps and other bedroom accessories. 
Oh, and did I mention they are on sale for $16.00 for full - sized sheets?!?!
I was so excited I bought two different sets... 
Here is the link!


No comments:

Post a Comment