August 9, 2016

Ahhhhh!


I feel like I have been eating cheeseburgers and soft serve vanilla ice cream for two months...
probably because I have.

Today, let's do this instead; 
My go-to-green-juice!
I know I've posted this a million times, 
but I got such a fun shot and it is so so good.





Juice:
Two Golden Delicious Apples
+
1/2 Lemon
+
1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
+
2 large handfuls of Spinach
=
A much needed meal break

*If you don't have a juicer, just pulse in a mixer/blender and strain through a fine-mesh sieve, or a colander with teeny-tiny holes;
It is messy this way, 
but it is worth it and you will feel somewhat better about yourself. 

I think it is the green color that has that effect as well... 
I'm healthy today! 
Celebration!

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment