August 14, 2015

Local Flair + Art a la Carte


I never win anything, so I feel the need to shout this from the roof-tops.

A gallery in our town had a foodie-photo contest named 'Art a la Carte;' 
intrigued by the name, and my inherent competitive nature, 
I entered a number of photos just to see if any might be of notice.

Much to my delight I was selected as a winner!
Yay me!
Pick up the most recent edition of 'Local Flair' magazine to see not only my photo, but the images of the other winning photos as well.
Or better yet, drop by 'Soho in the Burg' on Main Street to see the images in person!


"Bounty"
Taken + filtered on my iPhone 5s using Instagram
2013

Celebrating with my man at Quench

The Harvest Issue of Local Flair Magazine;
Pick it up and turn to page 16:)

The owner of Soho in the Burg took the cover shot!
It matches my super yummy green juice!


Thank you Local Flair Magazine and Soho in the Burg for such a fun contest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment