April 22, 2014

Art-spiration


To say that I am proud is an understatement.

One of my dearest students is exhibiting and defending her BFA thesis in Queens this week, 
and I had the great opportunity to visit with her and see her extraordinary work.

It is amazing that four years has passed (how did that happen!?), 
and to see how much her work has progressed was a pure joy.

Watch out for this one; 
great things are coming!




Look Lucy! There you are!


I think every teacher loves nothing more than to see their students come into their own, and this is the perfect example of why we do what we do.

Thank you for reminding me Lucy!

Keep on rockin' it girl!

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing teacher...Thank you for everything you have done for Lucy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn for the nice words! Lucy made it fun and I love to see her in her element. It is students like her that make me miss teaching very much. I can't wait to see what she does next! :))

    ReplyDelete