June 9, 2015

Crunchy Munchy


I can't believe how long it has been since I posted something new! 
Jeepers, I'm such a slacker...

Well, this one is well worth the return.
GORP;
A snack reminiscent of my high school hiking, biking, climbing and camping days. 
Usually a vehicle for the m&m's, but a hippy dippy delicious snack nonetheless. 


Here, we've updated it with some of my favorite solo acts, but mixed them up in snack-mix form.
No longer 'good old raisins and peanuts' here.
I'm going to name this one "Not Your Mama's GORP." 
My mother never made GORP, but it sounds good.

"Not Your Mama's GORP"

- Sugared & Spiced Mixed Nuts
- Dried Cherries
- Milk Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
- Golden Raisins
- Dark Chocolate with Pop - Rocks, Salt and Cayenne Pepper
- Maple Coconut Granola Clusters

The beauty of this is that you can basically mix anything together, throw it in a bag, pack it for a hike, and walla. You've got GORP. 

What combination shall we make next!?!
I feel that candied bacon has to make the list in some capacity....







No comments:

Post a Comment