May 12, 2014

Happy Monday!



I hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day weekend!
We had a very exciting weekend here as we welcomed a new addition to our family, and very possibly my new best friend!
Please let me introduce you to our iRobot, the Roomba.

I love her.




Next to the espresso machine or the vibrator, this may be the best invention ever!

After it was fully charged, my husband and I poured ourselves a glass of wine and watched it clean away! 
Within hours our floors were spotless. 
And when she was done, she drove herself back to her dock to rest.

Hallelujah!

Who needs a cleaning lady when you can have one of these!?
It is probably recording our conversations and sending them to the Pentagon, 
but at least it isn't going through our shit, hitting on my husband, or gossiping about our dirty laundry around town.

Good job Todd! 
Happy Mother's Day to me!



Phew, all of this talk about housework has got me inspired...click! 
Let the cleaning begin Roomba!

ps. We are still trying to decide on a name... 
My son declared that it is a female robot....

I'm leaning toward 'Alice' (like on the 'The Brady Bunch'...), but Elias shot me down...

We would love to hear your suggestions!?!
Bring 'em on!



No comments:

Post a Comment