March 3, 2014

Squeeze Me

So, if I can't actually be in Florida, I figure I can bring a little bit of Florida to Pennsylvania.

Or, my in-laws can send us oranges and we can try to make every tropical drink under the sun.


It started out innocently enough; 
my husband squeezing the oranges with my son on an early Saturday morning...



...me putting the rinds into a container to create a little orange-vodka infusion...


...then getting the idea to add a little prosecco to that beautiful juice...


..then that night brilliantly getting the idea to make citrus martinis...



There really isn't a juice on the market that tastes as good as freshly squeezed orange juice.

We definitely got our vitamin C this weekend!

Thank you Glenn and Mildred for the wonderful oranges.

We could definitely taste the sunshine.

Aaaaaaah!

Happy Monday Everyone!

ps. I'm sorry we drank all of your juice Elias...


No comments:

Post a Comment