March 24, 2014

Kissed By Lady Luck

Happy Monday Friends!

I am finally back after a much needed, unplugged vacation. 

I feel very lucky to have been able to escape the snow and cold, feel the sun on my face and the sand underneath my feet.
After this long, snowy, freeeeezing winter, 
this was a much appreciated holiday.

Here are some photos to help piss off my northern friends.

Love you guys!

Good Morning Captiva!

No Snow = Happy Morning Runs!

Found Shell Art
Spread the word!
Poolside Heaven

Adventure Time!
Our own personal island.
I hope the boys come back for us....

Dude, find your own tree...

The shell tree we found!
We each added our own shell for good luck!

I couldn't resist....

The life of Elias, continued...

Look who got up on the first try!
This is not as easy as it looks!

Beach Nanny

Cabbage Key!
The most expensive Dixie cup of wine ever...

Fire Hazzard!

Wowza!
Thousands, upon thousands of dollars....

Bliss

Happiness is a toddler...

One with the earth and sky

"Whatcha lookin' at Elias?!"

Lost in thought.
He sat by himself in the surf and watched the sun slip below the horizon...
Love.
I wonder what he was thinking!?
Goodnight Captiva Sun!


Now that you all officially hate me, 
I hope you have a great Monday!

Don't worry. 
I'm freezing again too. 
And I think there is a forecast of snow tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment