February 7, 2014

Happy Friday!

Well, Wednesday was pretty dreary, and I felt like sticking a pencil in my eye around 2:30....anotherrrrr snow day!?! 
Roar. 
They used to be so grand when I was a teacher, but now that it means I am stuck inside with a toddler for another day it makes me want to scream.
Especially when the roads are clear and there is not a cloud in site.
Give me a break!

Okay, I'll stop complaining.

Well, yesterday as Mr. Golden Sun came to visit I was reminded to not be such a bitch...
It was very pretty.

Thank you for the balance Mother Earth!






Look at this ice!
It shimmered like gemstones.
It was the type of snow that a toddler could walk across with ease. 
The ice that formed on top was the perfect layer of glass. 
For me, or anyone over 38 pounds, however, it was the type that you crash through and kill your shins with every step. Ouch!

Well, at least it was pretty!

Bring on the weekend!
Have a great time out there!
Stay warm and enjoy the season....



No comments:

Post a Comment