October 24, 2013

Snow Kickers

Brrrrrr....
Here we are! 
Is that really snow in those pictures my northern friends have been posting!?
 Zoiks....
I'm sorry guys...but I am sure ours is not far behind...


Sadly, my son has gone from a size 2 to a size 4, and a size 7 shoe to a size 10 in four short months. This means that those super cute Frye boots that I wanted to buy for myself have been moved to the back burner once again...unless I want my son to go barefoot this winter.
I guess the toddler wins again.
Poor me.

I was going to wait until after Thanksgiving to buy boots for the little bankrupter, 
however it looks like I need to order them sooner than later! 
Here are some cute boots I found last night while I was playing around online.

Sorel Practicality 
LL Bean Supercute Standards...
Livie and Luca.
Adorable for school, but not so practical for the great outdoors...
Damn Cute!
'Nuff Said...
Me, oh My...


Hysterical Throwback....
A Serious Consideration
(I know, I know Tricia....but just think, Ava can rock them next winter!)

I die.
I found most of these on Zappos, but my wallet shivers with fear...
I will most likely take a trip to Target...
but if I was going to drop close to 100 buckaroos on boots for my three year old boy, one of these would  have to be in the running...

Enjoy the Snow My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment