October 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I am so excited that not only did I get to go out with a bunch of smart, fun, gorgeous ladies last night, eat gobs of Italian food, and drink copious amounts of Vino Rosso, I actually get to do it again tonight with my husband!

Hurrah!
All hail the babysitter!


We had heard mixed reviews of the restaurant, but my meal was A+, and all of the other women seemed to really like their dinners as well. 
The server was chatty and knowledgable about the menu, and their house Pinot Noir was delish.
What else do you need!?
I recommend it.

Here is the link, check it out!


My only gripe was that they called last call on us...but maybe they knew better than we did...
Ahhhemmmm...

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!
Enjoy the snow my Northern friends!
Stay warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment