May 19, 2014

Romper Room

I am not quite sure how I feel about the whole romper trend...

A few weeks ago, a group of my girlfriends and I went to a wine tasting at one of our favorite haunts.
There was a girl there that was absolutely hammered and wearing a red romper.
Obviously, she became the ass-end of a few jokes that night, but I'm not 100% sure if it was because of her idiotic behavior, the fact that she did bumper booper down the stairs, or her bright red romper....
I guess I'm saying that the romper didn't help her case.

But I'm still torn.
On the right person, I think they could be very cute!?
Yes?!

Tory Burch Baja Jumpsuit

Tory Burch Portofino Jumpsuit

Anthropologie Diamont Jumpsuit


Long Weekend Romper - anthropologie.com
Anthropologie Long Weekend Romper

Tiered Lace Romper - anthropologie.com
Anthropologie Tiered Lace Romper

Loft Petite Floral Print Romper

So, what do you guys think!?
It must have been the bumper booper....




No comments:

Post a Comment