May 2, 2014

Happy Friday!


We have yet to get our plants into the garden, but I am already on the menu planning stage.

I am hoping to drown myself in all things pickle this fall, so let the recipe collecting and experimenting begin!

This barely counts...but like I said, we are at the very beginning...

And, in honor of Friday, lets make it super easy. 
We'll just add some vodka to our pickle juice in the fridge....

Don't judge....


Name one person who does not love those teeny tiny Vlassic sweet midget pickles, and I will show you a crazy person disconnected from their youth.

I have been known to drink this sweet pickle juice right from the jar...
however, in my desperate attempt to be a sophisticated adult, I decided to put it in a sophisticated adult martini glass.

At least I can look the part, yes!?

Shake in a shaker with vodka and ice, pour into a chilled glass, garnish with a little snack of pickles, and you are good to go!

YUM!

Think of it as a dirty martini with pickles, instead of olives.
We can call it the "Dirty Pickle"....well, wait...maybe not...
let us brainstorm something else...


Regardless, I can't wait to try this with our very own pickle concoctions this coming Fall!

Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment