October 8, 2013

Fall in Love

This time of year feels like a big hug.

I was lucky enough to escape North for a few days last week, sans child, to take in the sights and enjoy a gorgeous Autumn drive with my mom.

Here are a few of the shots I took along the way.

You will see some repetition as I played with different filters and exposures, and as you know, I am not good at editing myself...

I hope you enjoy viewing this photo gallery as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

My Favorite View

Morning Sun
Near Raquette I
Near Raquette II
Near Raquette III

Near Raquette III in b/w
Raquette Lake
Raquette in b/w
Raquette Lake...again
...and again
...and again...
Tupper
Again...

...and again...
On Our Way to Saranac
High Peaks in the Distance!

Mirror Lake

The Olympic Ski Jumps

The High Peaks in the Fall
(It doesn't get any more beautiful than this...)

This makes me entertain golfing...
High Peaks with Ski Jumps Again

To be continued next year...


If I could bottle and sell the feeling that Fall brings I would be a rich woman.

Drink it up!
I hope you are enjoying Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment