August 22, 2013

Fall Shopping Begins!

I don't want to rush the wane of summer, however I cannot resist the croppings of great Fall items for our little ones. 
Check out a few of my faves:

Jackson Pollock and Vincent VanGogh Inspired Backpacks:


Great Kicks with Interchangeable Laces:


My Go-To Pants for my son since he was an infant. 
Super soft, comfortable, easy to pull on and off (great for potty situations), and they wash and recover like a dream:
(Expensive, but worth the price)
These pants look like denim but feel soft like sweats. A Tea trademark!
www.teacollection.com

Great end of summer t-shirts, long sleevers and sweatshirts from Crewcuts:

Kids' Bravado™ rock tees for crewcutsBoys' long-sleeve willpower tee
Boys' colorblock sweatshirt
www.jcrew.com

And, as always, of course, Boden favorites:




www.bodenusa.com


Happy shopping everyone, and 
stay tuned for more girl-friendly items (sorry I am a little biased).

Also, if you have any favorite sites for our little ones, pass them along!

Shoppy Shoppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment