September 17, 2015

Food Series


I am so delighted to send these babies off to Old Forge, New York to be exhibited at Five Corner's Cafe this Fall!

This series is more whimsical than a lot of my past work, and draws from my love of food and gardening. 
You will see that I've actually incorporated natural dies made from concentrations of coffee and alcohol in the painting process, and stay tuned as I am working on a few more pieces that are made strictly with natural dies. 

Come see them for the "First Friday Artwalk," and then again all winter!

"Roots I"
2015
Mixed Media: Gouache, Graphite, Concentrations of Coffee, and Vodka on Canvas
18x24

"Circus Harvest"
2015
Mixed Media: Gouache, Graphite, and Vodka on Canvas
18x24

"Bounty"
2015
Mixed Media: Gouache, Graphite, Concentrations of Coffee and Vodka on Canvas
24x30

"Roots II"
2015
Mixed Media: Gouache, Graphite, Concentrations of Coffee, + Vodka on Canvas
18x24

"Bumper Crop"
2015
Digital Photograph Taken on iPhone 5s
16x18

"Tomato Spectrum"
2015
Digital Photograph Taken on iPhone 5s
16x16

"Roots III"
2015
Digital Photograph Taken on iPhone 5s
16x16

"Harvest"
2013
Digital Photograph Taken on iPhone 4s
24x24


"Adirondack Spring"
2013
Mixed Media: Gouache, Oil, Alcohol and Salt on Canvas
36x36


Thank you Paul and Kathy for exhibiting my work again this Fall and Winter!

I love seeing my work in my favorite restaurant!

For those of you not in the know, check them out; it is hands down the place to stop for dinner and drinks if you are in Old Forge:


See you guys there!



1 comment:

  1. Love it all! Can't wait to see it up on our walls this week!

    ReplyDelete