July 10, 2013

Let It Grow!

This weather has been brutally hot; so when the sun went behind a cloud yesterday, I scurried out of hiding to check on my much neglected garden.
I was afraid of what I would find, but things were doing better than I expected.

However, I really must learn moderation.
Seriously, what am I going to do with all of these beets? 

Roasted beets, pickled beets, beet juice, sauteed beet greens....The next time you see me I will be a lovely shade of red.

Keep Growing Little Garden!

Beefsteak, Brandywine, Cherokee Purple, Cherry and Heirloom...Flowers Flowering!
Handy Wagon 
A Lesson in Moderation
Happy Full Collander...
Symmetry in Nature
Trimmed and Ready To Roast
First Picked
First Batch...
Pumpkin Patch from Last Year's Pumpkin Compost. 
What a Nice Surprise!


I feel so green!
I am going to totally devour my cookbooks tonight in search of new garden inspired recipes (especially pickling and preserving:) 
Watch out Alice Waters. 
There is a new girl in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment