January 21, 2013

Do the Laundry, Wench!

Do you know what is fun?!
Certainly not doing laundry. 
However, saving a bunch of money on laundry detergent makes it a little bit more enjoyable. 
I read in a consumer report recently that 'Wisk Deep Clean' out-performed 'Tide,' and is up to 40% less expensive. Zoiks. 
So, I thought I would try it. I have tried other, less expensive detergents in the past, but I always return to Tide. I found that it really does clean the tougher loads better. However, I have now changed my stance. 'Wisk, Deep Clean' works great and is a lot cheaper! 
I am pretty excited that I will have more cash for things more enjoyable than laundry detergent...which is almost anything.
  Let us celebrate our thicker wallets!
Happy Monday Everyone!

Oh, and p.s., definitely pay attention to the level lines inside the caps. The caps are deceivingly large compared to how much detergent you need to use...damn the trickery...

No comments:

Post a Comment